*Please apply directly to Schools for positions posted
|Wednesday February 21, 2024
|Wednesday March 13, 2024
St. Mary’s Academy is seeking a High School Math Teacher and a Basic French Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. The successful candidates will have a passion for teaching, a commitment to student success and academic excellence, and a demonstrated connection to their faith. Applications are requested by March 13, 2024. View full position descriptions and how to apply at www.smamb.ca/news/employment-opportunities.
|Wednesday February 14, 2024
|Tuesday April 30, 2024
St. Paul's High School
Position: Executive Assistant to the President
Reports to: The President
Salary: Commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate
Start Date: As soon as possible or a mutually agreed to date
The Executive Assistant to President will report directly to the President. This leadership position is a full-time, 12 month per year position will require attendance at activities and events outside of normal working hours. Some local travel and use of a vehicle will be required. The Executive Assistant to the President will:
• Provide administrative and human resource support to the President by managing all aspects of the President’s Office.
• Plan, organize and attend (when necessary) special events related to the Office of the President and the Board of Directors.
• Act as the liaison between the School, the Parent Guild and our Parent for Others organizations.
• Serves as recording secretary for the Board of Directors and sub-committees and provides administrative support as needed.
• Works closely with the Business Office as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the President.
• More detailed job description will be provided to the candidates.
Education & Experience
• High school graduation or equivalency, combined with specific education and/or training in clerical administration, database management and computer applications.
• The ideal candidate may have 3-5 years Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant in managing multiple priorities and working with individuals in leadership roles within the private, public, and voluntary sectors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with students, faculty, parents, community and government representatives.
• Strong ability to maintain high professional standards including maintaining confidentiality, managing sensitive information, and acting with discretion.
• Well-developed executive administration skills combined with the ability to respond to administrative needs and requirements in a flexible, timely manner.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively with frequent interruptions.
• Experience with relevant computer and software programs such as Microsoft 365 and an aptitude for learning other programs and software as required.
• Experience with PowerSchool and Raiser’s Edge is an asset.
About St. Paul’s High School:
St. Paul's High School is missioned by the Canadian Jesuits to educate students as whole persons to become men for others and so assist the Church in building the Kingdom of God.
Central to the mission of St. Paul’s High School is the preparation of young men for post-secondary studies and subsequent leadership in the community. As a Jesuit, Catholic school our curriculum has been developed in a way that stimulates our students’ imagination and desire to learn, encourages them to make positive and meaningful decisions, and provides the groundwork that promotes lifelong learning.
Through the commitment and efforts of all members of the learning community –students, parents, teachers, alumni, friends, and board members – our students develop into competent, conscientious, and compassionate men for others.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted and will be required to provide no less than three professional references.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Please submit the following;
You must make an appointment to bring in the original documents of a recent (within the last 3 years) Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Records Search (including a Vulnerable Sector Search) - we will make copies and return the originals to you.
Upon completion and submission of your application to Manitoba Catholic Schools, you will be contacted via email regarding your acceptance.
We anticipate the need for substitute teachers for all grades for the current and upcoming school year and welcome applications year-round. Applications may be forwarded to:
Anita Vander Aa
Manitoba Catholic Schools
1495 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2C6
firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-478-3205