*Please apply directly to Schools for positions posted
|Posted Date||Tuesday July 6, 2021|
|Closing Date||Tuesday July 27, 2021|
ST. BONIFACE DIOCESAN HIGH SCHOOL
Invites applications for the position of
TERM PART TIME EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
St. Boniface Diocesan High School is seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking individual for
the position of Educational Assistant.
This is a part time, 10 month term position commencing September 7th, 2021 until June
21, 2022. Wage is aligned in accordance with the Collective Agreement.
The ideal candidate will possess:
An Educational Assistant certification or be working towards one.
A philosophy in keeping with Catholic education.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
SBDHS is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion and recognizes that a diverse
staff/faculty benefits and enriches the work and learning environment, and is essential
to academic and institutional excellence. We welcome applications from all qualified
individuals and encourage all persons, members of racialized communities, Indigenous
persons, and persons with disabilities.
Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record Check documents will be required prior
to commencement of employment.
Interested applicants should forward a resume, including three references (two
professional and one from your Pastor) by July 27th, 2021 to:
Attn: Human Resource Committee
St. Boniface Diocesan High School
282 Dubuc Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 1E4
Fax: (204) 237-9891
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
|Posted Date||Friday July 2, 2021|
|Closing Date||Saturday July 31, 2021|
PRINCIPAL – HOLY CROSS SCHOOL
Holy Cross School is an independent, co-educational Catholic school offering classes from Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) to Grade 8, with an enrollment of approximately 385 students in the Archdiocese of St. Boniface. Established in 1925, Holy Cross School has been providing a Catholic education to students for over 85 years. Over more than eight decades, Holy Cross School has developed a tradition of excellence, which, in turn, has fostered the spiritual and academic growth of its students. More school information can be found at http://holycrossschool.mb.ca/.
Holy Cross School is seeking a School Principal effective for the 2021-22 school year. The School Principal is responsible for the overall leadership of the school. He/she will report directly to the school board of directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining strong academic and religious programming and general oversight of the school facility. He/she must be comfortable with the integration of technology into the classroom and school generally. The Principal will be in direct supervision of all school staff. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with parents, children, staff, board members and other stakeholders in our community.
The successful candidate’s qualities will include:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume via email by July 31, 2021 to:
Holy Cross School Board of Directors
c/o Holy Cross Parish
252 Dubuc Street
Winnipeg, MB R2H 1E3
Interested Candidates are requested to forward their curriculum vitae, documents to support qualifications and pastoral and professional letters of reference. Please also provide a cover letter of your prior leadership accomplishments and your vision for leading a Catholic elementary school.
All applicants who respond by the deadline will be given the courtesy of a response.
Holy Cross School offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
|Posted Date||Monday July 19, 2021|
|Closing Date||Friday August 27, 2021|
Holy Ghost School
Invites applicants for the following position for the 2021/2022 school year:
School Guidance Counsellor (0.5 FTE Term Position)
with Possibility of Extension)
Start Date: September 7th, 2021 – June 30th, 2022.
Successful applicants will:
· Hold or be eligible to hold a valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate;
· Hold a Guidance Counsellor Certificate or working towards;
· Demonstrate a teaching philosophy in keeping with Catholic Education;
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, students, parents and outside agencies, as demonstrated through written and verbal skills;
Skills and qualifications:
The main goal of school counselling services is to enhance and promote student achievement. These services are designed to provide supports and resources to students, to their families, and to staff. The school counsellor provides a continuum of preventative, developmental, and intervention services, within the school setting and facilitate referrals to community resources. The school counsellor is an integral member of the school-based Student Support Team.
· Knowledge of current Child Protection Legislation and thorough knowledge of community supports and resources;
· Guidance education in the areas of personal, social-emotional, academic and career development;
· School based confidential consultation, planning and coordination within and beyond the school setting;
· Individual and group counselling to support mental health needs;
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent time management and leadership skills;
· Ability to provide consultation to school administration, teachers, staff, students and parents regarding personal, social and emotional needs of students;
· Ability to conduct a needs assessment and evaluation of bullying and/or violence for at-risk behaviors;
· Ability to provide individual/group counselling for at-risk students and to refer students who require intense or specialized services to outside agencies;
· Ability to provide support for new and returning students;
· Ability to prepare and deliver guidance lessons to all students to develop life skills, promote good character, develop resilience, and emphasize the importance of higher education and goal-setting.
Consent to contact references is also required. All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying, you are consenting that Holy Ghost School may contact your references. The successful candidate will be required to submit a clear Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) and Child Abuse Registry Check, at their own expense, as a condition of employment. Further information is available at www.holyghostschool.ca
Posting open until filled. Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume, including three references (two professional and one from your Pastor as soon as possible to:
Holy Ghost School
Human Resource Committee
319 Selkirk Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2W 2L8 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (204) 582-1053
Fax: (204) 582-4870
Please submit the following;
You must make an appointment to bring in the original documents of a recent (within the last 3 years) Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Records Search (including a Vulnerable Sector Search) - we will make copies and return the originals to you.
Upon completion and submission of your application to Manitoba Catholic Schools, you will be contacted via email regarding your acceptance.
We anticipate the need for substitute teachers for all grades for the current and upcoming school year and welcome applications year-round. Applications may be forwarded to:
Manitoba Catholic Schools
1495 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2C6 email@example.com or 204-478-3205